Womenalia.com Spain celebrates 2 years helping women grow professionally!
Madrid, Spain – Our Spanish counterpart has just turned 2 years old. In the short time they've been around they've helped inspire more than 241,000 women around the world pursue to their professional dreams.
What would you like to achieve with Womenalia in 2 years?
Even though Womenalia USA has only been live for a few months (70 days), we'd like to think that we are also on our way to becoming your go-to place for support, inspiration and networking. As the first women's network conceived with a global perspective, the possibilities are as endless as our potential!
We join them in their celebration and say thank you for making this community of leaders and dreamers possible!
Happy Birthday Womenalia.com!
To show our appreciation of your support, we've made a little video to say Thank You!
2013 has been quite an important year for Womenalia, as we expand to the US, Russia, Colombia and Mexico.
Here's a little snapshot of our journey:
- 09/01/2013 Womenalia registers 241,000 users, and still growing
- 07/08/2013 Womenalia USA goes live!
- 06/28/2013 Womenalia selected as finalist for Cartier Women's Initiative Awards
- 11/20/2012 Astia names Womenalia.com as one of the top 25 Start Ups with potential for growth in the US
- 10/18/2012 Experts council established
- 09/27/2012 Womenalia Start Up Day launches in collaboration with Ono
- 07/30/2012 womenalia button created- you can now share with other womenalias!
- 06/21/2012 1st Inspiration Day- Womenalia's signature event, now with over 1,350 participants!
- 02/28/2012 Womenalia.com (Spain) launches is wGuide, a lifestyle section
- 11/21/2011 Womenalia raises $175,00 in capital
- 09/13/2011 Womenalia.com founded by María Gómez del Pozuelo