Head of Social Media
Womenalia is searching for a global digital marketing company a Head of Social Media to shape the strategy, design and execution of social media marketing activities for a multinational company.
- You will lead a team of social channel specialists who work as part of an integrated team to drive holistic business and marketing objectives.
- You will bring detailed knowledge of the social landscape to inform decisions while understanding that social lives within a larger context and must be considered holistically.
- You know how to leverage the social space as both a learning engine as well as an engagement platform that drives business outcomes.
- You understand that social is more than just "brand love" and surface-level metrics and that there's more to meaningful attribution than likes, shares and follows.
- You have a nuanced understanding of influencer marketing that lets you determine not just how to leverage it but where it makes sense and where it doesn't.
- You generally inspire your team, colleagues and clients with ideas and positivity.
- You will work closely with the creative team.
- Ensure we are delivering the best work on our accounts, including the proactive identification of opportunities
- Lead hiring and development of the social team including mentorship and cultivation of skills such as analytical thinking and social storytelling
- Articulate best practices and ensure they are effectively followed
- Guide the team from strategy development through execution, ensuring the highest quality of delivery
- Keep stakeholders – clients and internal alike – informed of social landscape trends and how they might translate into business value for our clients
- Evaluate new technologies and vendors in the social landscape
- Identification of audience insights from social activity
- Drive and foster social-related thought leadership and innovation for a multinational marketing and advertising company.
- Identify, develop and support new business opportunities
- Collaborate with team members across disciplines, including strategy, creative, performance, technology and delivery
- Effective management of crises – and the ability to help avoid them
- Collaboration with performance and strategy to develop meaningful social metrics
- Work with data analysts to determine appropriate reporting
- Build and nurture client relationships
- 8+ years of social experience with understanding of multinational environment
- 3+ years in a social team leadership position managing multiple accounts and contributing to team growth
- Experience working with large, global brands across a range of industries
- Strong experience with all major social platforms (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Pinterest, etc.) and tools (e.g. Sprinklr, Crimson Hexagon, FB insights, YouTube Analytics, etc.)
- Deep knowledge of social content strategy including focus, formats and cadence and media planning including channel strategy and paid social media integration
- Proven expertise in framing social initiatives in the larger customer experience, digital marketing and integrated brand planning landscape
- A track record of productive collaboration across disciplines including strategy, analytics, UX, creative, technology and account and project management
- Robust analytical skills
- A compelling speaker who is comfortable creating and leading presentations and workshops up through executive participants
- A strong storyteller who can concept and drive a persuasive narrative
- Ability to balance multiple projects and resource demands at once
Please if you are interested send an email to: email@example.com
Send your CV now or upload your CV for next job opportunities.