Nervous stress associated with negative changes in life is a much more dangerous condition, which can not only deprive of emotional strength but also undermine physical health. Not all women manage to cope at home independently and minimize the impact of stress on the overall quality of life.
Why does stress in our life often become protracted, and it is impossible to get rid of it for weeks?
- In our culture, there is still no clear understanding that emotional and psychological health is just as important as physical health. Women do not know how to help with stress for themselves or their family members.
- The lack of desire to understand the true causes of stressful situations, which only exacerbates the effect of stress on the state of a woman: she more and more goes into negative reflection, which can result in depression.
- Lack of necessary support from relatives, friends, and acquaintances.
Ways to adapt to the work - the subject of a separate large study. Well, how to help the body to cope with emotional stress in this difficult period, we suggest looking right now.
- You need to pay as much attention as possible to physical activity (gym, yoga, dancing, etc.). For example, I suggest checking out this site with lots of equipment to start exercising with https://www.bestadvisor.com/yoga-mat
- Use the available methods to divert attention from situations related to nervous tension (experts recommend doing knitting, embroidery or drawing, learning foreign languages, any activity that requires focused attention on yourself).
- There is as much plant food and live yogurt as possible (if there are no contraindications), such a diet helps to strengthen the immune system.
- Frequently to walk and breathe fresh air (preferably alone, so that there is no opportunity to discuss with anyone the situations that provoked stress, and everything connected with them).
- To master one or two breathing exercises and at times when attention is intensely beginning to process information related to a stressful situation, try to distract yourself by repeating the breathing practices.
- Take a bar of chocolate in your purse and, if the tension increases, eat half of the chocolate.