Some one wonder that why we choose to transfer from Windows Live Mail to Microsoft Outlook as we know very well that the both applications belong to one company, which means that they both are perfect application. But, it is also noticed by many users that these both application contains their different working capabilities and may be the most effective in many other fields of private and corporate usage. In that way, many users thinks for changing from Windows Live Mail EML to Outlook application.
But do you have any best idea to switch from Windows Live Mail to Outlook 2016 or any other editions? If nope, then don’t worried about this as because here you can find out the amazing and perfect way to resolve your issue completely. First I just want to tell you that there are two ways available for doing this task. In this post, I will explain you both so that you can adopt any of one as per the conversion needed. Before directly jump on the both solutions, let’s collect some important knowledge about these both applications. So, don’t waste your precious time just continue further to this article.
What is Windows Live Mail?
Windows Live Mail email client comes under the category of the desktop email application which is available at free of charges & is generated by Microsoft. Some of the basic feature are provided by WLM application i.e. spell-check, multi-line messages, emoticon, RSS feeds, and so on. This email client does not face any critical issue on any Windows operating system like- Windows 10 or Windows 8 it can be workable almost the same average on every Windows operating system. The Windows Live Mail save their emails messages in .eml file extension.
Demerits of Windows Live Mail Email Client:
- It does not include any smart folders.
- No proper organization.
- User can’t compose tasks in Windows Live Mail application.
What is Microsoft Outlook?
MS Outlook is one of the most standard email application available in a marketplace which is opt by n numbers of users around the world-wide. This amazing application distributed with the package of Microsoft Office. The Outlook application includes some features which are note taking, calendaring, task managing, contacts and many others too. It save their database in PST (Personal Storage Table) format which is denoted as .pst file.
Merits of Advantages of MS Outlook:
- Contains improved connectivity in MS Outlook.
- MS Outlook offers highly security features than any other email client.
- This application includes the search option.
- Easy to manage the all email messages very safely.
Various Techniques for Changing from Windows Live Mail to Outlook
I had already discuss above that there are two methods available for shifting Windows Live Mail database to Outlook i.e. Manual and professional solution. Let’s have a look on both amazing techniques which are given below:
Follow the step-by-step working guide to transfer Windows Live Mail EML files to Outlook PST format.
Step 1- Install and start your MS Outlook & Windows Live Mail application simultaneously on your system
Step 2-In the Windows Live Mail, press on the File tab, and then click on Export button, after that email messages
Step 3- Now, select MS Exchange and go to the next tab
Step 4- Choose Export dialog box and then hit on the ok button
Step 5- Choose the folder destination where you interested to save your files
Step 6- Now, the export completion message would be appear on screen
Step 7- Finally, press on finish button which will end the process of conversion.
Why you should not opt this manual method?
I have lots of the reasons which says that manual solution is not the right choice for users to move Windows Live Mail files to Outlook PST format. Some of the reasons are mentioned below:
- Very lengthy procedure as you can see it includes a lot of steps for conversion.
- It consumes a lot of time of users which cannot recover.
- This method fails when there is a need of large number of WLM files to Outlook conversion.
- Not provide any security feature, it means your data can be loss at any time.
Follow the working guide which can directly switch from Windows Live Mail to Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010 and all other editions.
Step 1- Download EML to Outlook Converter and add WLM EML files.
Step 2- After adding EML files, get preview of email by ticking on any EML email and then go to Export.
Step 3- Choose PST format and avail its two advance options i.e. create separate PST file and split PST file.
Step 4- Add the Location to stores PST output files using Browse tab and then hit on Convert to start the process.
Finally, the conversion process will be complete in few seconds and after that you can check all PST files.
Why professional solution is mostly considerable?
- It is the trending solution which enables user to perform Windows Live Mail to PST conversion alongwith all attachments and formatting.
- Includes batch option to transfer bundles of EML files into Outlook PST format at one time.
- PST split option available for users who are interested for dividing large output PST files.
- Preview functionality is an amazing feature that gives a proper image of your emails.
- No requirement of any of the email client installation.
- This software not only supports Windows Live Mail even it also compatible with all EML based email apps such as Outlook Express, Thunderbird, eM Client, DreamMail, Zoho Mail and so on.
- Easy to accessible on all Windows versions including Windows 7, 8, 10 etc.
I hope you will get the best technique from this above mentioned solution. In this post, we explain you two most popular solutions which wants by users most of the times. Users can choose any of the best method from these both as per their requirement. And, if you want to go with the Windows Live Mail to PST Converter, then you can opt its free demo version facility that can convert first 20 EML files to PST at free of cost. After trying free version of software, just go with license edition.