Summary: In this complete guide, you will find the best solution to fix the issue "Outlook not download all emails from Server". Learn how to download all emails from Server to Outlook with complete information.
Many times, when the user configures any email account in the MS Outlook email client, Outlook does not download all emails from the Server. Sometimes, it shows recent one-year emails and sometimes only recent emails. This creates challenges for the user. They are not able to see all emails in one place. But not anymore.
The good news is that now you can quickly download emails from Server to Outlook email client. In today's blog, we will discuss an expert solution to resolve the query "My Microsoft Outlook will not download incoming mail." Here, we will provide the step-by-step process with screenshots to download all Webmail emails to computer. So, keep reading to get a direct solution.
How to Resolve “Outlook not Downloading all emails from Server”?
It is very easy to pull emails from Server to Outlook using the Email Download Software. The tool is a solution recommended by experts to download all old, new, received, sent and more emails from Server to MS Outlook. The best thing is that you do not need to install any external installation on your machine. Email Download Manager is an independent platform and download Server emails to Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013 and more.
Follow the step-by-step process to download all emails from Server to Outlook
Step 1: Download, install and launch Email Download Software on your Windows machine.
Step 2: Select desired Webmail Server from the email source list. Enter the credentials and hit the Login tab.
Step 3: This automatic solution displays all the folders in the software interface. Here, you need to pick the desired folder for the task.
Step 4: Now, select the PST option in the Saving option list. Enter the destination path to save the resultant data at the desired location.
Step 5: When provided all the information to download emails from Server to Outlook, click on the backup button.
Step 6: The tool start processing the task. In some time, Outlook not download all emails from Server issue get resolved.
In this easy way, you can view all emails from Server to Outlook PST file. Now, to import PST file in MS Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010 and more editions, follow the steps:
Import PST file to Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010 and more
- First, run the MS Outlook application on your system. Then, select the Open & Export option. Now, Press the Import / Export button.
- Choose Import from another program or file. After that, click on the Next.
- Then, pick the Outlook Data File (.pst) option and click the Next tab.
- Finally, browse, the .pst file you want to import.
Why Doesn’t Outlook Show All of Your Emails?
There are multiple reasons for Outlook not downloading emails from Server. The most common reasons are the size of the disk. If your disk doesn’t have enough space to store emails, your emails wouldn’t get downloaded. It also uses that check to set a parameter in Outlook that determines how much mail will be downloaded to your local machine. For example, if your disk size is less than or equal to 32 GB then Outlook retains one month of email on your system.
Benefits of Using Email Download Software
- The tool quickly downloads emails from Webmail Server to Outlook with complete information.
- It maintains the complete folder hierarchy when resolving Outlook not downloading old emails from Server.
- Email Download Manager is a user-friendly platform and can be used by anyone.
- The utility preserves data integrity and email properties throughout the task.
- Using the program, the user can download emails from Webmail Server such as Gmail, G Suite, Exchange Server, Office 365, BOL, Earthlink, Hotmail, Yahoo and more.
- It is an independent platform. The user doesn’t need to install any external installation for the task.
- The product is designed with an advanced algorithm and doesn’t require any technical assistance.
- The program supports all the editions of Windows. Also, the MS Outlook editions.
Free Download Emails from Server to Outlook
The user can also check the free trial version of the software before activating the license key. It provides the user with insight about the tool’s working and features. Also, it makes you aware of the product you are using for your needs. Once satisfied with the demo version, download the pro version to save all emails from Server to Outlook.
The Final Words
Now, you are aware of the expert solution to resolve your issue “Outlook not downloading all emails from Server.” The user can run Email Download Software on any edition of MS Outlook. It is user-friendly and comes with a simple user interface. It is fast and accurate from the other tool available in the market and remains true to its words.