Most of the users face a common problem that they corrupt their Outlook files and they often look for methods to recover their data safely. If you are fed up of searching on the internet, then stop your search immediately as this blog entails the detail on how to recover corrupt or damaged Outlook files by using Outlook Recovery Tool. Make sure that you pick the right tool as a single mistake can delete your entire data.
Use KDETools Outlook Recovery Software to Recover Corrupt Outlook Files
KDETools Outlook Recovery software recovers password-protected, highly damaged or corrupted PST files safely. The tool can restore oversized and large Outlook files as there is no size limitation. The PST Recovery tool enables the user to take a free preview of the damaged files before the conversion process begins. The software can recover Meta Properties such as Subject, From, Date, To, Cc, Bcc, and Time. The tool restores corrupted PST files such as folders, emails, sub-folders, calendar, notes, tasks, contacts, attachments, and journals. The advanced software offers an array of options to save the files in multiple options such as HTML, PDF, DBX, PST, MSG, EML, RTF, and MBOX file formats. Besides these features, the PST Recovery tool offers the following options to the user:
- Splits and Save Outlook PST file
- Save Outlook file at the desired location
- Compact and Save PST file
Steps on How to Recover Corrupt Outlook Files Via KDETools Outlook Recovery tool
- Install KDETools Outlook Recovery tool on the system.
- Click on ‘Start Menu’ to run it.
- Now, click on ‘Browse’ to select the files and then move the corrupt PST files on your system.
- Once you select the files, then click on ‘Repair’ to start resolving the problem.
- Now, previews your mailbox items, before starting the recovery process. Select the folders that you need to restore and save the files in a new PST file.
- Now, click on ‘Save Repaired File’ option in the toolbar.
- You will find multiple saving options to save the repaired mailbox. You can select as per your requirements.
- The tool has a wide range of the advanced options to save the repaired PST files in a lesser size.
- Now, click on ‘OK’ and select a destination to save the new PST file. The PST Recovery tool will take you to the previous screen. Then click on ‘Browse’ and select a location on the system.
- Click on ‘Finish’.
If you want to recover data from corrupt, damaged, and highly encrypted files then opt for Outlook Recovery tool to retrieve the files without losing any information. It is always a better idea to opt for an automated tool as opposed to the manual method.