Still figuring how to export Mac Emails into Outlook? If the answer is yes, then continue reading the blog as we have discussed the way to export Mac Emails into Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, and 2003. There are various ways to transfer Mac Emails to Windows Outlook, however, make certain that you opt for the right software to export the files safely. This blog will guide you on how to export Mac Emails into Outlook.
Manual Way to Export Mac Emails to Windows Outlook
There is no direct way to export Mac Emails to Outlook on Windows as Apple stores all the files and folders in MBOX format. On the contrary, Outlook stores in PST file format and does not support direct integration of MBOX emails in its application. Outlook Express and Eudora are needed to export Mac Mail to PST files.
Manual Way to Export Apple Mail to Windows Outlook
- Import Mac Mail To Outlook
The users can import Apple Mail to Outlook 2016, 2013, and 2010 on the Windows.
- Open Mac Mail and click on File > Import Mailboxes.
- Now, click on ‘Import Data From’ and select ‘Files in MBOX Format’ and click on continue.
- Click the files you want to import and click on ‘Continue’.
- When the process is completed, click on ‘Done’.
- Create MBOX Files
The user can install an email application such as Eudora in Windows to import Mac Mail to Outlook PST file format. The user cannot directly import MBOX files to PST files in Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, and 2003 versions.
- Start by changing the extension of the imported file to .mbx.
- Now, move the file to the directory, where Eudora files are stored by default. The directory usually is:
C: Documents and Settings Application Data Qualcomm Eudora
- Open Eudora application and double click on the file.
- The file created can be used to export Mac Mail to Outlook 2016 and all other below versions easily.
- Import From Eudora To Outlook Express
- Open Outlook Express and Go to File >Import > Messages.
- Select Eudora from the list of Email Applications and click on the Next button.
- Browse to the xyz.mbx file and select it. Click on the ‘OK’ button.
- Now, click on Finish.
- Import The Files From Outlook Express To MS Outlook
- Open the Windows Outlook and go to File > Open tab.
- Select Import > Import and Export.
- Choose Import Internet Mail and Addresses.
- Now, click on the Next button and select the Window Mail.
- Then, click on the ‘Next Button’.
The Manual Method has its own limitations as it is quite time-consuming. Even a single wrong step can lead to loss of information. It is highly suggested to opt for an automated approach to export the files from Mac Emails to Outlook.
Use KDETools MBOX to Outlook Converter
The MBOX to Outlook Converter is advanced software, which enables the user to export Mac Emails into Outlook. The user can preview the files and folders before the conversion process begins. There is no file size limitation and the user can easily convert oversized files without losing any file and folder. It has a "Message Filtering" option to convert MBOX file data between a particular date ranges. The advanced software supports all MBOX files created by Opera, Spicebird, Netscape, Entourage, Thunderbird, Eudora, Apple Mail, SeaMonkey, and other email clients.
To export Mac Emails to PST using the manual process, the user can face a problem as it is lengthy and time-consuming. You can eliminate the complications by opting for an automated approach and select reliable and safe software to export the files.