Wrinkles are one of the most immortal signs of ageing which we can’t ignore unless we can’t afford the modern treatments such as laser or chemical peels. These treatments are only look good but with the passage of time, it makes your skin more dull. Instead of using such expensive treatment, we can go with the natural way. Our nature is full of remedies, but only requirement is to identify and using the same.
Unluckily, when skin ages its loses its collagen which is one of the most important skin tightening proteins responsible for smoothening taut surface. As a result of which fine lines, sagging and hollowness starts appearing on the face.
We can’t neglect the role of the gene in the complete ageing process. The actions you are taking today may control the speed of many processes and depth of the damage it causes. Using Inexpensive banana face mask or create daily routine for 30 seconds face massage to keep the skin ageing factors away.
Here is the list of the top 7 Aging Fighting Hacks & Home Remedies
- Natural Oils: Coconut oil is one of the most natural antioxidants found in abundant in the coastal areas. It prevents the formation of the free radicals, the major ageing factor. It is the natural skin softening moisturizer and contains the emollient which helps to reduce the fine lines and wrinkles. Apart from Coconut Oil, Olive is also one of the oldest remedies that most people use as moisturizer because it contains Vitamin A and E
- Auric Drinks: Auric Anti Aging Drinks are one of the major key role players in reducing the aging effects. It contains the natural herbs such as Brahmi, Amla, Turmeric, Sankjapuspi, Gotu Kala, Moringa etc. It does not contain any types of preservatives, sugar. Currently, It comes in a pack of 3 which contain Auric Skin Radiance Drink which works on the skin and the other one is Auric Body Radiance drink and the last one is Auric Mind Rejuvenation Drink.
- SuperFoods: Skin is the composition of proteins, water and fats and it requires healthy nutrients for replenishment. Almonds are rich in Vitamin E which is one of the powerful antioxidants helps to deter damage caused by UV. Eating blueberries also helps to slow down the ageing process, as it contains collagen protecting vitamin C. Tomatoes is also one of the rich sources of vitamin C. It also contains lycopene which protects skin from sun damage and improve the vascular system.
- Banana Mask : Banana is not only helps in building muscles but it can also be used as the creamy face mask. Mash one banana up with a teaspoon of orange juice and a teaspoon of plain yogurt and left it for 15-20 min. The constituents of this mixture contains vitamin A and E respectively which helps in the prevention of ageing and hydrating the skin cells.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe vera contains the clear gel inside it which has the wound healing and soothing effects when applied to the skin. It helps in the replenishment of the skin after sunbathing. Growing Aloe vera at home is not costly but purchasing the gel from the market may be expensive and also contains the other chemicals as well.
Topical Vitamin C: In early age, the skin is full of needed vitamins. But with the passage of the time, skin starts losing vitamins. Vitamin C is most needed and it can be taken in the form of oral supplement or with food. It helps to repair sun damage, fines and discoloration.
- Egg White Mask: The mixture of the egg white with fresh lemon juice and half a tablespoon of honey works as a natural antiseptic and antibacterial. It helps to tighten the skin, tone. Egg whites are full of protein which helps in repair of damaged tissue and growth, potassium to preserve the moisture in skin cells, riboflavin to eliminate toxins and free radicals that are known to cause wrinkles, and magnesium, which slows down the aging process and makes skin radiant. Egg whites also contain lysozyme, which digests the cell walls of acne-causing bacteria.
To know more about auric anti ageing drinks visit: https://www.lybrate.com/healthy-beverages/p/auric-anti-ageing-drinks