Microsoft Outlook is a widely used application for email exchange and data management. Its data is saved locally in PST file. If someone wants to open the PST file without Outlook, it might not be an easy process. But leave your worries behind, as this blog is going to tell you how to open PST file without Outlook. Here, we will also answer these questions:
- How to Open PST File Without Outlook on Windows OS?
- How to View PST Files Without Outlook on Windows 10 System?
- How to Read Outlook PST File Without Outlook 2019?
- Is it Possible to View PST File Without Outlook?
- How do I Open PST Files in Windows 10 Without Outlook?
- How to Read PST Content Without Outlook?
“Due to my job profile, I have to access raw data from various data files. Currently, I am dealing with some large sized Outlook PST files from which, I need to extract the data. But the problem is, I do not have any version of Outlook installed on my computer. Can anyone suggest me a seamless way to open PST file without Outlook? I am looking for a solution that can access complete PST file data with MS Outlook application.”
Is there any Manual Method for PST File Opening without Outlook
No, there is no manual method that one can follow to access Outlook data without MS Outlook on Windows OS. If you have saved your Outlook data in popular formats like PDF, HTML or plain text when opened with Outlook, then you might open those files without Outlook. But, with only the orphan PST file and no access to Outlook email application, one has to take the help of third-party applications like PST converter to view Outlook data.
Learn How to Open PST File without Outlook – The Sure-shot Solution
SysTools PST Converter is the ideal solution for the people who want to open PST file without Outlook installation. This software is a standalone tool that does not require MS Outlook or any other software to view and read PST files. Simply use this software to convert the Outlook components and open them on any convenient platform / application. This utility processes PST data with 100% success rate and without any data corruption or data loss.
How to Access PST File Data Without Outlook – The Full Guide
Now we are going to tell you the complete procedure convert and open PST file data without Outlook email. Just download PST Converter Tool from the official website and follow the working steps:
1. Launch PST Converter on your Windows system.
2. Click on Add File and then select the PST file in question by navigating to its location.
3. Select Advance Scan if the PST file is corrupted and click on Add File.
4. The software will now scan the file and load its results for previewing. You can view PST file without Outlook in normal, Hex, attachment, MIME, etc. modes.
5. You can select individual files from this section and click on Export Selective. Otherwise, proceed to the next section by clicking on Export button.
6. Choose your desired file format from the list to convert the PST file.
7. Most of the file types will offer Advanced Settings. Users can apply date filter and other settings from that section.
8. Choose the target folder of your local system to save the converted files.
9. Click on Export and get your data converted without any loss.
10. After the conversion is done, go to the location. Now you can easily open PST file without Outlook from the converted files.
Top Features of Outlook PST Converter Tool
If you use this software to access your PST data without any Outlook application, you will get these benefits:
1. Open Complete Data of PST File: With the help of this application, users can open all the items of a PST file. All the data items including emails contacts, calendars, tasks, journals, and notes can be opened using this software.
2. Convert PST in Various Formats: Outlook PST File Converter allows users to convert the data in multiple file types. One can export PST file in PDF, EML, MSG, Plain Text, HTML, MHT, DOCX, DOC, RTF, VCF (only contacts) and ICS (only calendar) formats.
3. Open Only the Required Items: You do not have to open the whole PST file if you do not need to. Select any individual data items or mailbox folders or categories you want, and the software will convert the selected data only in the chosen format. The program also offers facility to open data of a particular date range (only for emails).
4. View PST File Items: Before converting the data files, users can view Outlook items with their attributes. The tool offers more than six modes to view Outlook emails and other data within the software interface.
5. Suitable for Corrupted PST File: Outlook PST Converter can open even highly corrupted and damaged PST files. One has to enable Advanced Scan option to remove corruption and then open Outlook PST files.
6. Read PST File of Any Size: No matter how large the PST file size, this utility will open it without any trouble. This software also supports PST files created in any version of Outlook including the latest 2016 and 2016.
In case you want to know “how to open PST file without Outlook”, this article is for you. Here, we shared in detail how Outlook users can view and read their PST file data without having Outlook. Download PST Converter Tool and follow the steps as mentioned in this blog. Readers will have no problem to open PST data items without MS Outlook if they implement the steps accurately.